Post event report:
3 riders departed Eastgate Center to enjoy a cool and sunny ride to Rock Creek with a great lunch at Ekstrom's Stage Station at Rock Creek. After lunch as we were leaving Rock Creek it began to rain and continued until we reach Turah on the return trip. At Turah the sun came out and we all dried out before returning to Eastgate Center. Overall a nice ride with Sally and Alden.
Photos courtesy of Bob Wachtel
Join Alden and Sally Wright for a Saturday morning ride from Eastgate Shopping Center to Ekstrom's Stage Station at Rock Creek for a no-host lunch. Meet at Eastgate Shopping Center at 9:30 AM for a moderately paced ride on Hwy 200, frontage road, and I90 (all on pavement). Return by the same route.
- Ride name: Ekstrom's at Rock Creek
- Date: May 25, 2019
- Start time: 9:30 AM
- Gathering place : Eastgate Shopping Center, Missoula, MT 59802
- Distance in miles: 46 (10 miles on Interstate 90)
- Duration in time: 5-6 Hours
- Pace: slowly moderate (11-13 mph, wind permitting)
- Planned stops: Ekstrom's stage station at Rock Creek (excellent restaurant) http://www.ekstromstagestation.com/resturant
- Leader is: Alden and Sally Wright [email protected] (406) 531-4611
We invite anyone to join us and discover the joy of riding with a companionable group of like minded bicyclists. Due to insurance concerns, members can ride as often as they like and first time participants will be warmly welcomed. If you would like to continue riding with us during the 2019 biking season you must be a member.