Post event report:
Seven cyclists attended the Florence Pie ride to Glen’s Cafe in Florence, on a temperate, partly cloudy early fall Saturday. Participants included Brian Avery, Milt Clark, Jim Kieronski, Jim McKinny, Jack Scholl, Greg Siple and Bob Wachtel. Everyone enjoyed the break at Glen's for pie or lunch.
Still some great biking weather to bike to Glen's Cafe in Florence for lunch and/or some great pie.
- Ride name: Pie at Glen's
- Date: 9/14/2019
- Start time: 10:00 AM
- Gathering place : McCormick Park
- Distance in miles: 39 miles round trip
- Duration in time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Pace: make it your own
- Planned stops : Glen's Cafe in Florence
- Leader is: Jack Scholl, email@example.com, (269) 343-6320
We invite anyone to join us and discover the joy of riding with a companionable group of like minded bicyclists. Due to insurance concerns, members can ride as often as they like and first time participants will be warmly welcomed. If you would like to continue riding with us during the 2019 biking season you must be a member.