Frenchtown/Big Flat Loop Ride
Meet at Westside Park, adjacent to Lowell Elementary School (1150 Sherwood St., Missoula) at 9:00 am to ride to Frenchtown via the North Side. We will witness the progress on the new Frenchtown Frontage Road bike path, then stop for a “Dutch Brunch” at Gammy’s Cafe. Return via Mullan Road, Kona Bridge, Big Flat, Blue Mountain Road and the Bitterroot Trail. Pace: slowly moderate (11-13 mph, wind permitting).
- Ride name: Frenchtown/Big Flat Loop Ride
- Date: 5/26/2019
- Start time: 9:00 AM
- Gathering place: West Side Park, 1150 Sherwood St, Missoula, MT 59802
- Distance in miles: 42
- Duration in time: 5 hours
- Pace: slowly moderate (11-13 mph, wind permitting)
- Planned stops: “Dutch Brunch” at Gammy’s Cafe, 16640 Beckwith St, Frenchtown
- Leader is: Jack Scholl, email@example.com, (269) 343-6320
We invite anyone to join us and discover the joy of riding with a companionable group of like minded bicyclists. Due to insurance concerns, members can ride as often as they like and first time participants will be warmly welcomed. If you would like to continue riding with us during the 2019 biking season you must be a member.
1150 Sherwood St
West Side Park
Missoula, MT 59802
Google map and directions