Overnight* Sat-Sun, June 1-2, 2019 Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes (56 or 71 mi Sat., 56 mi Sun.). A scenic paved trail from Mullan to Plummer with numerous birds and perhaps moose. We will bicycle 56 mi. to Harrison and stay in a B & B or motel Sat. night. An ambitious subgroup can ride to Plummer and return to Harrison for the overnight stay. Since we do not anticipate car support, you should expect to carry your gear and some food. Make lodging reservations early. Please contact Alden directly for details on gathering location and time. Sally and Alden Wright, 406-531-4611, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ride name: Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes for more information about the trail visit: Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes
- Date: June 1 - 2, 2019 Overnight Sat.-Sun.
- Start time: To Be Determined
- Gathering place: To Be Determined
- Distance in miles: Sat. 56 to 71, Sun. 56
- Duration in time:
- Pace: Moderate
- Planned stops (restaurant, coffee shop, picnic area, etc): Make your own overnight arrangements. For lodging suggestions, go to http://www.harrisonidaho.org/lodging.html.
- Leaders are: Sally and Alden Wright, email@example.com, 406-531-4611
We invite anyone to join us and discover the joy of riding with a companionable group of like minded bicyclists. Due to insurance concerns, members can ride as often as they like and first time participants will be warmly welcomed. If you would like to continue riding with us during the 2019 biking season you must be a member.
Google map and directions