Saturday and Sunday, September 25-26 2021, Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes (70 mi. Round Trip, Pinehurst to Harrison, Idaho). Contact Alden Wright, information below -
- Ride name: Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes (flat rail-trail)
- Date: September 25-26, 2021
- Start time: Contact leader
- Gathering place: Contact leader
- Distance in miles: 70, round trip
- Pace: Slow
- Planned stops: Lunch each day in a restaurant; motel overnight in Harrison, Idaho - Would be open to sharing a reserved 2-double-bed room.
- Leaders: Alden and Sally Wright: 406-542-1966, email: [email protected]
We invite anyone to join us and discover the joy of riding with a companionable group of like minded bicyclists. Our insurance requires that all participants sign a waiver. Members may participate in MBC rides as often as they like after signing a waiver that covers the entire year. First-time participants may try out MBC as a guest on a ride with us and will be warmly welcomed, then must join to go on any future rides. If you would like to continue riding with us during the 2021 biking season please become a member.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - E-Bike restrictions on Missoula Bicycle Club rides:
We will welcome e-bike users to participate in MBC events as long as the e-bike is what is known as a Class 1 e-bike. Class 1 e-bikes will engage the electric motor only when the bike is being pedaled by the rider and will disengage the electric motor when the speed exceeds 20 miles per hour. If your e-bike does not meet these qualifications, do not bring it to an MBC ride. You can review or complete policy definition "Definition of Vehicles Permitted in MBC Sponsored Events" using the preceding link.
When submitting your RSVP, please note that the number box below "How many other people, other than yourself, are you bringing?" is asking for additional people other than your self. A zero already includes yourself as 1.
Pinehurst , ID
Google map and directions