This ride is CANCELLED
MBC Sponsored ride on the River Trails starting from the Holiday Inn out to the Reserve Street bike underpass and return on the North Side of the river. Trails are paved with minimal street crossings and some short on street bike lanes. Please remember that Montana State Law requires a white front light and red rear light on all bicycles after dark.
The ride leader would appreciate volunteers, who are current MBC members, to assist with this ride. If you would like to assist, please comment in the box below or by return email from your autoresponse confirmation of your RSVP.
- Ride name: Iron Riders Evening Ride
- Date: 6/18/2022
- Start time:
- Gathering place:
- Distance in miles:
- Planned stops:
- Leader: Carl Ammons, you will receive contact information after you RSVP below.
We invite anyone to join us and discover the joy of riding with a companionable group of like minded bicyclists. Our insurance requires that all participants sign a waiver. Members may participate in MBC rides as often as they like after signing a waiver that covers the entire year. First-time participants may try out MBC as a guest on a ride with us and will be warmly welcomed, then must join to go on any future rides. If you would like to continue riding with us during the 2022 biking season please become a member.
Rider requirements and responsibilities:
- A helmet is required for all participants.
- All participants will be asked to sign an acknowledgement of risk (once per calendar year).
- All participants will check-in with the ride leader.
- While we are riding as a group, each individual rider is responsible for complying with all traffic regulations as an independent vehicle operator.
- Due to continuing COVID-19 considerations please bring a face mask for times when we may not be able to maintain safe distances. We will also be maintaining appropriate distances between riders during the ride.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - E-Bike restrictions on Missoula Bicycle Club rides:
We will welcome e-bike users to participate in MBC events as long as the e-bike is what is known as a Class 1 e-bike. Class 1 e-bikes will engage the electric motor only when the bike is being pedaled by the rider and will disengage the electric motor when the speed exceeds 20 miles per hour. If your e-bike does not meet these qualifications, do not bring it to an MBC ride. You can review or complete policy definition "Definition of Vehicles Permitted in MBC Sponsored Events" using the preceding link.
When submitting your RSVP, please note that the number box below "How many other people, other than yourself, are you bringing?" is asking for additional people other than your self. A zero already includes yourself as 1.
200 S Pattee St
Missoula, MT 59801
Google map and directions