Post event report:
Ten riders started from Great Harvest Bread Co. (one skinny-tired-rider returned down Pattee Canyon) to complete the loop down Deer Creek and the Kim Williams Trail on a cool Saturday morning.
Loosen up your winter-creaky bones with a trip around Mount Sentinel and University Mountain. Meet at Great Harvest Bread Co., 1407 S. Higgins, Missoula for the circle trip south on Higgins then up Pattee Canyon Rd. (paved) and around Mt. Sentinel and University Mountain. We’ll stop at the Pattee Canyon Picnic area for a bring-your-own snack. Return via Deer Creek road (gravel) and the Kim Williams Trail.
- Ride name: Deer Creek Sneak
- Date: May 21, 2022
- Start time: 10:00 am
- Gathering place: Great Harvest Bread Co., 1407 S. Higgins
- Distance in miles: About 19
- Pace: Slow
- Planned stops: Pattee Canyon Trailhead
- Leader: Jack Scholl, (269) 343-6320, email: [email protected]