Post event report:
Thanks to Bob Wachtel for assisting with ride leader duties.
Wednesday, June 1, at 1:30 PM, the Midweek Ride to Florence (approximately 35 mi.), will be the first of a potential series of weekday rides for intermediate-level riders. Today’s ride will take us out to Florence on the Bitterroot Trail and Old US 93, returning on the Bitterroot Trail. We’ll maintain a steady pace but we’ll stop for regroups, if necessary. Please RSVP if you’re considering joining the ride so that you can be informed of any late-breaking changes (e.g., weather-related cancellation).
- Ride name: Midweek Ride to Florence
- Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Start time: 1:30 pm
- Gathering place: 3219 Fort Missoula Road (pickleball/bocce ball parking lot)
- Distance in miles: 35 miles
- Duration in time: 2.5 - 3 hours
- Pace: 14.5-15 mph average
- Planned stops: Intersection of Old US 93 and Bitterroot Trail in Florence for BYO snack.
- Leader: Aileen Thompson