On September 9, an MBC Members' meeting will be called to order at 7:00 PM online via Google Meet. Please RSVP below to receive virtual meeting instructions.
The primary agenda item for MBC members will be the opportunity to meet the current Board of Directors and submit nominations for the Board of Directors for 2022. Nominations will be accepted during this meeting and may also be submitted anytime before the October 14, 2021 Members' Meeting at which time the election of Board Members will take place. Qualified nominees will be listed on a webpage to be posted after this meeting.
Board Member qualifications:
- Must be a member in good standing of MBC prior to the election and throughout 2022.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Nominations will be accepted via the Chat function of the virtual meeting
- Self nominations are permitted and welcome
- There is no limit to the number of nominations
- The Board may have up to 11 members
- There are currently 7 Board Members who may opt to run for another year
- Nominations must be provided by name and with contact information; email and phone
- Nominees must accept their nomination to be placed on the election ballot in October
- Self nominations will be presumed to have accepted the nomination
- Nominees may be asked to submit a completed "MBC Board Member Application Questionnaire"
Members' Meeting Agenda
- 6:30 - 7:00 log-in, set up, and social time
- 7:00 - 7:30 Introductions, role call, call for nominations
Board Meeting will commence when no further nominations are submitted.
- ~7:30 - 9:00 Board of Directors' meeting
Missoula, MT 59802
Google map and directions