Gather at the Missoula Chamber of Commerce building, 825 E. Front St., adjacent to Eastgate Shopping Center, at 9 am on Saturday, July 13 to bike the Milwaukee and Bitterroot Trails to Miller Creek Road. We will ride the Upper road outbound and Lower road inbound. Bring a roadside snack – we may also stop at the Big Dipper (631 S. Higgins) on our return for a cone, soon after they open at 11 am. Slow-moderate pace, 11-13 mph.. NOTE – there is about 2 miles of packed gravel on the Lower road.
- Ride name: Miller Creek Road Loop ride
- Date: July 13, 2019
- Start time: 9:00 AM
- Gathering place: Missoula Chamber of Commerce, 825 E. Front St.
- Distance in miles: 25
- Duration in time: 2.5 hours
- Pace: Slow-moderate pace, 11-13 mph.
- Planned stops: Big Dipper
- Leader is: Jack Scholl, email@example.com, phone: (269) 343-6320
We invite anyone to join us and discover the joy of riding with a companionable group of like minded bicyclists. Due to insurance concerns, members can ride as often as they like and first time participants will be warmly welcomed. If you would like to continue riding with us during the 2019 biking season you must be a member.
825 E Front St
Missoula, MT 59801
Google map and directions